In 2016, we would love to help even more! It costs $625 each week to maintain our operations.
Now more than ever, we need your support. Every contribution helps us to sustain medications, medical supplies, food, transportation, and staffing.
Your donations are saving lives and bringing hope.
Our medical staff have helped nearly 10,000 patients, many of whom have walked hours to receive care.
- 30% of patients are children under 5 years old
- Of those over 5 years old, 65% are female
We are helping children, women and men who suffer from:
- Respiratory Tract Infections
- Pregnancy Related Issues
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Ear, Eye and Skin Infections
- Burns, Wounds and Traumas
- Gastro-Intestinal Issues
Thank You for your continued support.
Wanaotaka wewe furaha, afya ya mwaka mpya
Wishing you a happy, healthy new year, in Swahili